Friday, October 19, 2007

Fwd: I am here to help



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aberg@holzmotors.dealerspace.com < aberg@holzmotors.dealerspace.com>
Date: Sep 21, 2007 1:21 PM
Subject: I am here to help
To: pastor@gmail.com

Hello Patrick
   I hope you are having a great week. I just wanted to e-mail you to let you know that I am still here to help. We have a lot of great specials going on right now with the rebates and our special financing so if you are still  interested please contact me. My name is Alyisa Berg so please ask for me if you decide to stop by the dealership or contact me at (414)209-1113
I look foward to hearing from you and a chance to earn your business.

Sincerely

Alysia Berg
phone: (414) 209-1113
e-mail: aberg@holzmotors.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jauaja, Pastor, el peor blog.

Llano said...

Pastor me cagué de risa.