Friday, October 19, 2007

Fwd: contact my Secretary



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jwasso5 <jwasso5@ig.com.br>
Date: Oct 7, 2007 5:28 PM
Subject: contact my Secretary
To: jwasso5@ig.com.br

My Dear Friend,

This is to thank you for your efforts and attempt to help me transfering those funds despite it falls somehow. I understand that your hands were tied. I want to inform you that I have succeeded,the money has been transfered into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in South Korea. I decided to compensate you for your past assistance and commitments.

I have dropped an International Certified Bank Draft of {$950.000 usd} on your behalf concidering your efforts to assist me that time. Please contact my Secretary in BENIN-Republic,His name is Mr David Chinedu through his E-mail contact below:

{davidchinedu002@myway.com}. Presently I am in South Korea for investment projects with my partiner as I do intend to establish some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties. Let me know when you received the cheque so that we can share the joy together after all the difficulties we encounterd that time.

Take Care.

Best Regards,
MR John Wasso

No comments: