Friday, March 2, 2007

Fwd: Spring break



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Becky Westcott <Becky.Westcott@wcbc.edu>
Date: Mar 2, 2007 7:27 PM
Subject: Spring break
To: pastor@gmail.com

I'm not sure if my parents told you or not, but I am travelling with a trio during spring break.  Not the same group I am with for the summer, but a different one.  It sounds like we will be travelling up through CA, OR, and WA.  I am hoping we go close to Vancouver, then maybe some people could come down for a service.  It would be so neat to see some of you.  I will try to let you know when I get some more details.  But anyway, I am excited to travel for spring break.  My group consists of David Averbeck, who was at our place last summer, his sister Amber, and Charity Miller.  They are a lot of fun.  We only started practicing together a couple nights ago so are pulling "curfewers" each night so we will be ready on time.  I think I will even get to sing with the 2 girls as David plays the piano very well also.  Should be lots of fun.
 
Just finished with fine arts today.  I got rigged into being a judge for elementary classical piano as the judge was late due to miscommunication.  It was slightly nerve-racking sitting next to Jon Guy having never judged before, but I got into it and we had a good time.  I even wrote "eh?!" on one of my adjudication sheets which caused some laughter, but hey, what other word is more suitable at times.  I refuse to lower myself to the use of "huh".  
 
Anyway, that's a little off topic.  Better go and be productive for awhile.  Thanks for your faithful ministry.  I would love to see some of you in a couple weeks on tour, as it will be a long wait till Christmas otherwise.  I did find out though that our summer tour group is coming back for leadership conference, so maybe I will get to see you and some others then.  We shall see.  God bless! 
 
By God's Grace, 
Becky Mae

No comments: