Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Fwd: Wow ! At the Cove !



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bob Onstott <reonsue@gulftel.com>
Date: Dec 11, 2007 12:41 PM
Subject: Wow ! At the Cove !
To: undisclosed-recipients@gulftel.com


Hi, Bob,

Yes, I had a blast hanging out and worshipping with you guys at the Cove; what a beautiful place and what a beautiful time in the Lord we had!

God's Spirit was all over that place and I was just glad to be in the house.

I have recorded 2 CDs: He Loves Me (some hymn arrangements / The Lord's Prayer) & Solace for the Soul (spirituals / He's Got the Whole World in His Hands)

They are $15.00 each. *I think they make great Christmas gifts!

Please send me your home mail address and I will put them in the mail to you.

Also, let me know how many you wish to purchase.

Please mail check to

Leo Day

10947 Country Ostrich Dr

Pensacola, FL 32534

Bob, I pray that I see you again soon.  Blessings to you this Christmas season!

Hallelujah!

Leo

  

Brother Leo, what a great voice & ministry !

My wife & I attended the Cove in NC & what a blessing the time of worship was! We somehow were unable to visit your CD's & are wondering what you have available & what songs are included. God Bless you my Brother-In-Christ ! Your spirituality oozed out all over the place, fantastic enthusiasm...

 

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.  And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

In Christian Love, Brother Bob

 

 
Free Christmas Animations for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!

No comments: